[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC scope pictures ERRORS!

Hi Marco,

	Thanks for the update!  I spent a lot of time examining, and mentioned to
you off list, that "There was something strange going on there!" :-)
Having spent much time with electronic measurement contraptions and Tesla
coils myself, I am all too aware of the darn things that can go wrong!
This is a young and complex science and no one knows for sure what the
"real" answer to most questions are.  As we crawl forward, we are bound to
make a few "errors".  Please..., never be discouraged!!  This is NOT an
easy sport and few get to this level of investigation.  Rest assured, that
your work is outstanding and we all wait anxiously for any new clues you
can offer.  Keep up the great work!!

ERRORS - Been there, done that! :-))

	Terry