[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: pole pig needed

Doctor,
   How should I ask this?? ....Well, Would you still advise avoiding a PCB
filled transformer if it can obtained without a bunch of paper work
attached to
it?
   Hard to imagine that a single unit obtained, say, at a junk yard would ever
be discovered by the EPA.
   I'm not one to advocate flaunting the law. On the other hand, the EPA is an
agency out of control, in my opinion. Do I hear you saying that PCB pigs
should
be avoided completely?
DH