[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Coil Operation - was "Harmonics"

to: Bob

You can get a good exposure to this theory by reading, "Hyperspace --- and
the Theory of Everything".  It's by a Japanese author, I believe, Kimura or
Kilura.  I have the book but not here in AZ with me.  It describes the
fascinating discoveries in the world of math and physics since 1984 and is
very interesting reading.  It's available at most Borders Bookstores or
thru Amazon-dot-com.

Regards,

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net