[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: another pole pig query

to: Tristan

Go to a large repair shop for electric welders --- you might be able to
pick up the parts you need for the reactor from the repair shop, perhaps an
old physically damaged welder -- fell off the truck type -- for only a few
$$$$.   It's worth a try.  With some TC pictures, a good story line, and
some diplomacy they might just donate an old system to your cause.

Regards,

Dr.Resonance-at-next-wave-dot-net