[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ctop and Cp

Hi everyone,

Now that I've uploaded the coil data I have been free to
get back to my personal purpose for the data. This
weekend I found something interesting regarding a
relationship between the tank capacitance in the
equation for Joules, and Ctop. I wanted to find patterns
for Ctop and arc lengths. I think I did. I wrote a small
paper up. There is one graph on the page and the rest is
text. I also extrapulated an arc length equation which I
talk about in the paper, but please remember the arc
length equation is preliminary and presented for review
(uses Ctop). I am also prone to transpositioning errors.
Hopefully, there are none. The graph is interesting
regardless of my own theory's or messes. I think
everyone will be interested to see it.

Here's the link to Arc Length Relationships:
 http://www.geocities-dot-com/capecanaveral/hangar/3108/ALR.html

(also, the other graphs at my site are not of the new
data. They will be updated, replaced, etc. soon.)

One other thought, those of you who downloaded the graph
data. Bill Wysocks info is on my calcs page. I usually
hide this row to extract it from the graphs. Bills arc
lengths just throw the graph off too much. Also, if
there is one or two coilers data on the same page
without arc lengths. I hide these as well.

Bart