[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: cap size

    .0212uF is exactly what I am using for my coil,  I have acheived some
great
results using two 15,000V .060mA neon transformers. My coil can be seen at
http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil
    I have tried more capacitance and less, but .0212uF (according to my
meter)
seems to work the best for me at the voltage and amperage that I am running.

                    Jason