[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pri to Sec capacitive coupling

Dave Sharpe and myself have long wondered about this effect, but have not
activly
investigate the phenomena.  It seems due to phasing in LC networks that
this would
work against any L gains for voltage.  Still,  how would one link the
effect to
voltage in the secondary.  We figured it lumped with the top terminal
capacity in a
complex way in our shorter systems with huge Ctop values.

Richard Hull, TCBOR