[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tube coil capacitors

Hello

I have a question, (or proposition) that is so obvious) that i'm
suprised that I haven't seen it here before. (Excuse me if I missed the
thread).

Why not design a self-tuning coil? (feedback) or, perhaps, to put it in
another way, why not a crystal-controlled coil?

it seems to me that what Tesla did almost a century ago, hasn't been
really equalled yet. I know that most, if not all of us could not spend
the money or time to build what he did, but even the understanding or
math behind what he did seems to only be realized by some.

Gene Lambert