[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: omniplex tesla coil

In a message dated 2/23/99 7:42:07 AM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:
  Jeff..

 I have been to Omniplex many times, with and without my kids.  This coil used
to be mounted on the second level on one of the roof support pillars. It
disappeared about 4 years ago and I inquired about where it went.  They told
me it was being rebuilt and upgraded by employees at Omniplex.  Several months
later it reappeared in the enclosure it now has on the first floor.

  It is not as impressive as it used to be, in my opinion.  Before it ran at a
lower break rate and had snappy, loud sparks, now it seems a little tamer and
quieter with a higher break rate.

Kevin E.

Greetings all,