[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Film director wants to see/film a TC...

I just received this message - please respond to him direct
if anyone is interested

Subject: Never seen one live....
From: "Eric Howell/MJ Seidl" <mile855-at-earthlink-dot-net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:28:36 -0600

Hello. I'm a screenwriter/Film Director living and working in
Minneapolis,
Minnesota (yes, the home of Govenor Jessie Ventura).  I've had a quiet
interest in Tesla and his work for a while.  Great material for
writing.
However, until I visited your page, I had never seen a T. Coil in
action.  I
would love to try and film one!  Do you know anyone in the states with
one?
Anyone near Minneapolis?  How safe would it be to use in a controlled
filming enviroment?  Do you even care?  Thanks for any info.
---
Eric  Howell <mile855-at-earthlink-dot-net>