[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Hand Operated Pump

to: Adam

True Value hardware stores had a battery operated electric air pump for
$9.99 as special of the month a few months ago.  It still might be
reasonably priced.  For discharge tubes you will need a higher vacuum.  If
you are not familar with vacuum try to find a copy of "The Scientific
American Book of Projects for the Amateur Scientist" by C.L. Stong.  It has
great articles on how-to-do it for junior vacuum engineers.  This book
published in 1969 is still on the shelves of most large city libraries or
available thru inter-library loan.  Small Tesla coil discharges thru
partial vacuum are interesting.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave