[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Records.

In a message dated 1/7/99 3:32:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< Subj:	 Tesla Records.
 Date:	1/7/99 3:32:04 AM Pacific Standard Time
 From:	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com (Tesla List)
 To:	tesla-at-pupman-dot-com

 Original Poster: Philip <shadow42-at-totcon-dot-com>

 I was wondering what the records stand as for Differant size coils.
 These were just my close guesses from reading on internet.

 4" = 60" Bill the Arcstarter - What ever that is in bills garage : )
 6" = ?
 tube coil = 36" John Freau - Pulsed tube coil
 Mag = 55' bill Wysock - 13m magnifier
 Standard Twin coil =  50' Greg Leyh - Electrum

 These were just close guesses any input would be great. What about
 these?
 Golka?
 Wingate?

  Thanks,
 Philip Mac Duffie >>

Not in the range of real large sparks, but I have achieved 104" from a 6.0"
diameter secondary.

Ed Sonderman