[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Resonant charging and quench time n.2

Marco and all,

I agree with your conclusions, but it would be interesting to do a hundred
or so single shot experiments and see what the typical residual voltages
actually are on your primary cap.  If you (or someone else) do this, we on
the list would be interested in your results.  I assume that if you
integrate all the residuals they would equal close to zero volts.  If not,
that wuld be an interesting area to determine why not.

(By the way, every time you contribute something to the list, I think you
need to remind all that your tests and measurements are for a TC with a DC
supply.  Probably 97% of the list only has experience with AC supplies.
For example, I have seen responses to your questions which include comments
about synchronous RSGs which don't apply to DC supplied coils.)

--Steve