[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Output/Input

to: John

Your efficiencies in the 50% range are very close to those predicted in
David Sloan's papers on Resonance Transformers, and with only around 50%
efficiency possible in the classic loose coupled circuit, this is the
reason he used the series fed resonance transformer with tight coupling to
acheive efficiencies in the 85% range.  A small portion of the bottom of
the 18 turn copper secondary inductor was tapped and direct coupling used
to feed the monster.  Output was 1 MEV at 100 kW -- not bad for a vacuum
tube coil.

DR.RESONANCE-at-next-wave-dot-net