[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Here comes the SCR based coil

I have used a small ferrite transformar from in a colour TV set to trig
an scr. Some will work, some wont. also could consider using a
Transformer from old switchmode power supply ( these are designed for
pulsing), or perhaps a wideband 600R line isolating tranny. Also maybe a
good idea to connect a diode across the tranny in opp. polarity to scr's
gate to protect from reverse transients