[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Home Brew Capacitors

	This summer I began building a poly bag cap using 2 gallon Ziplock freezer
bags-- it still isn't finished but I expect that it will fit perfectly into
several square fertilizer buckets-- with bolt terminals on either end of
each group of plates, so they could be connected in series or parallel, for
tesla coil or high current pulse operation.  If I had money I'd dish out
the 700 or so bucks for the Maxwell cap-- but I'm afraid my monetary
situation is pretty grim due to college expenses : )  Anyway, just an idea.