[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

cap spec

Hi all,
	I have been talking to a UK capacitor manufacturer about supplying caps
for Tesla coil duty.I have given them all the info i can think of but it
would be nice if I had a more complete spec from someone with more
experience of technical specs for manufactures. This company manufactures
pulse caps for marx generators and the like so should be able to come up
with something. They are called Norfolk capacitors and there url is
http://www.norfolk-capacitors-dot-com If anyone is interested in following this
up please let me know and I can e mail them a more complete spec. If anyone
can give me a guide price as to how much we should pay for a commerial cap
this would help too.

many thanks

bob golding