[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Magnet Wire

Max,

I stand by my original recommendation.  Why not let the electric motor shop
be the "some company" which you phone, explain your needs and your remote
location, and see if they won't ship you a reel of wire?  I'll bet they at
least match and will probably beat the price of a mail order catalog
electrical supply house.  It's worth a couple of phone calls ...

If they don't have a small enough quantity for you, many will sell you the
whole reel, then buy back what is left after you wind your coil.

--Steve