[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitance of a coil

In a message dated 1/27/99 3:07:46 AM Mountain Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> There also seems to be another factor not include in the original equation
>  of the L/D ratio. I would expect that given Bert's information his coil's
>  L/D is 4.1. Is that so Bert?
>
>  Bryan Kaufman

Bryan,
Yeah,  I missed a very important statement in my original post that eq.(1) (as
you called) it is valid  for H/D = 1.  I corrected that oversight in a later
post.  I also could not find a factor to allow that expression to be used with
different geometries.  Perhaps you could figure that out :o).
Mike