[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HOW MUCH POWER NEEDED FOR A TC?

Marco,

<snips>

> Original Poster: "Marco Denicolai" <Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs.fi>

> >Also, is the coil sized for this much power?
>
> This is just what I am trying to understand! That was the original purpose
> of the email that originated this thread :)

Is your coil wound yet? Seems I remember a post (maybe not). I'm sure some of
the coilers on the list who have built these monsters could provide some
valuable input. Most have build small to medium sized coils and that much
power
is probably out of the realm of most of us (we can theorize, but I think
you'll
be better off will "real" world experience). How about it guys? Anyone have
advice on a 45 joule 36KW coil?

Bart