[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformer Questions

Chris,
Correcting myself, both transformers are putting out 1.08kw. I use excel a lot
for calculating things. I don't know why I got a couple hundred watts under
the other. I've been using excel for the past ump-teen years. I couldn't even
recreate how I managed 864? So, with said, I guess it wouldn't matter which
you used. I'd say give em both a go and see which works best. The rest of the
post was ok (I hope).
Bart

> Tesla List wrote:
> > Original Poster: Chris Tominkson <internetinbox-at-yahoo-dot-com>

<snips>