[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Quad Bipolar Coil - Has anyone done this?

I too am very curious about a 'quad bipolar coil' (or could also be
called dual bipolar coil as a bipolar coil is already a twin coil). I
was about ready to try and build a small one, but other projects took
over my time and I havent started it yet. I have the bad feeling though
that the primary energy is going to be split between the primaries, and
you may not get more spark length, but the same length or less divided
in two sparks. Any ideas?

Tristan Stewart