[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mmc calcs, K calcs and RSG electrodes

"There are some programs that try to calculate K but in general if you
assume it is .15 you will be pretty close for coils like we build today.
Normally it is a measured value."

	If anyone is interested, I have a program here which calculates mutual
inductance, as well as coil inductance, for coaxial cylinderical coils.
It is in Microsoft QuickBasic for the Mac, and isn't too large.  Haven't
tried to switch if over to run on DOS, but shouldn't be too hard.  Would
be glad to send it as a text file to anyone who is interested.

Ed