[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Autoformer? I hardly knew 'er! HA

Oudin is the spelling.

Scientific American, back in the old days when they actually gave instuction on
potentially harmful scientific experimente had an article on how to build
one. I
have seen it in the Internet and in a book (sadly, now out of print) called
"The
Scientific American Book of Projects for the Amateur Scientist" ...

Federico Price
fprice3-at-acnet-dot-net