[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Allanson neons

In a message dated 7/6/99 3:32:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original Poster: "Choad" <choad69-at-geocities-dot-com>
>
>  Below is a little part from the acrobat file I downloaded from
>  www.allanson-dot-com I think this explains why their transformers seem
>  to last longer on a coil opposed to other brands. It may be nothing
>  but I thought I'd just pass along what I found.

<snip>
  I must agree that the Allanson brand is more durable that Franceformer.  I
had one of each in parallel and after several runs(nothing changed between
runs) the Franceformer went "poof" but the Allanson is still going strong.
Mike