[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Funny PT story

This was cut straight from correspondance with my fellow coiler Cory
Ruch.  I thought that you guys may get a kick out of it.
-----
I was talking to a friend of mine a few weeks ago, and I said something
about getting a bigger
transformer for the TC.  We talked again a few days ago and he said "Boy
you should have been
up where I work last week...they tore out 6 large transformers and wound
up throwing them out
for scrap.  I would have called you, but these transformers took the
13,400V line and changed
it to 120V, and I knew you need one to do the opposite"

CRAP!  OK, maybe I wasn't explaining myself to the utmost clarity, and
granted, my friend is
no electrician.  I told him I could have just plugged it in backwards
and made the 13,400 from
the 120...at first, he thought I was joking, but then I told him, "No,
seriously!"  Oh well,
'ya can't win 'em all!

Later,
Corey