[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Geeks wanted

Since Tesla geeks and laser geeks have much of the same make-up, you may be
interested to learn that there is a laser builders email discussion
list.  We are now accepting new members.

If you are interested in building your own laser (CO2 for now, others
later) or helping others do so or have parts available, you are invited to
subscribe by sending an email to:

buzz_ard2-at-bigfoot-dot-com

and put "subscribe" in the SUBJECT line and then,
jumping through a few hoops that the program will put you through with a
few emails.

Our membership comprises of Ph.D.s, students, engineers, neon folk, and the
whole gamut of folks who are "do'ers".

Come, have some fun and join us.

STAN TURECKI - NO CROOKS ALLOWED.

Cass