[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Power Controller

G'Day,

Following the various posts of late about current limiting PT's etc, I
thought you might like the latest "find" in my favorite junk shop ......

	http://www.cobweb-dot-com.au/~dkfinnis/control_box.htm

The chokes are massive and nicely gapped.  They are wound with copper strap
and should take considerable current.  The battery charger was rated for 60
amps.

The whole cabinet, with transformer (which has a superb twin C-core, which
could be easily gapped and a primary rated at 30amps with multiple taps)
the two chokes in series, a high current bridge etc for $75 Aust, or about

This is a GREAT SHOP !!!!!

cheers

PS:  I also have 6 very nice 0.2 ohm resistors which are about 1" diameter
and 8" long .......