[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fwd: Coiling...beginner

Hi Terry,

  I got this email request (probably from the TCBA index where my email
is posted) looking for Australian TC'ers. Feel free to edit this
message to trim header fat and send to the listserver. Hopefully he'll
get some responses. I intend to send a personal email also.
  His email address is  rtwidle-at-fan-dot-net.au

  Thanks much Terry and great job!

 Regards,
 Bob Wroblewski N1INU
 Dracut, MA