[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Power Factor Correction

Hi Dr. Resonance,

	I am a little different than most.  Since I do reasearch work and lots of
measurement and testing stuff.  I want to be able to return the coil to
it's exact original condition if something blows up.  Thus, I use
of-the-shelf parts that I can replace easily with the exact same type.
Also, if someone wants to copy something, I can refer them to a source of
the exact part to be sure the results are indentical.  So I pay a bit more
for stuff...

	Of course, the typical person can go out and get parts wherever they can
find them with no problem...

Cheers,

	Terry