[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Wireless Energy Transmission

Hello Bill, All,

The copy of the Colorado Springs Notes I have, is published by Nolit, from
Beograd (Belgrade- the place the US has been bombing of late ), Yugoslavia.
Copyright 1978 by the Nikola Tesla Museum, Beograd (Belgrade -I hope It has
remained intact!), Yugoslavia. It cost me $60 used, but in good shape, and
is cloth bound.

Regards,

David Trimmell