[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC caps?

I found these .0062uf 2kvdc caps a local electronic parts store (EPO). They
have a large box of them and are selling them for 15 / $1.00. I could buy
all of them if enough people were interested?

Aron

<<<< Please contact Aron directly at "Aron" <kc5uto-at-wt-dot-net> on this rather
than the list - Terry >>>>