[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Defeat the SGFP Transformers!

Sounds like it might be a good time to look around for transformer cores...just
find some 2"x2"x8" ferrite blocks and put four together. I'll poke around
and see
what I can find. That way, we could have transformers that are really
designed for
Tesla use, so we could have a 20kVA unit that runs with no ballast, like a huge
neon that doesn't inevitably die! If anyone knows a good transformer design
program, I'd like to get a copy, so please tell me where to find it.

            --Doug Brunner
                <dabrunner-at-earthlink-dot-net>