[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Moderator - Duplicate Messages

You can all stop e-mailing me now!! :-))

	Apparently many, if not all, of you are getting many duplicate message
starting a few days ago.  As far as I can tell, my mail programs and
servers are working correctly.  Hopefully, we can figure this out pretty
quickly.

	I could not find any duplicates in the list's digest mailings...  Another
clue...

	I will hold the list mail starting now until I hear back from Chip.
Hopefully, this will only take a few hours to figure out so it will not
disrupt anything further...

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

	Terry