[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Building your own HV transformer

Ed,

The book, and others like it, were a great source of inspiration.

The motorized winder worked extremely well.  I use a variant of it to
wind Tesla coils up to 7" in diameter and 27" long.

The only real snag:  (reading all those books on how it was, back when
it was fun) I developed an interest in technical history, now I'm two
octaves into a four octave pipe organ . . . that's a monumental task!
[snip?]