[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1st coil

hello,
    Just wanted to thank all those who helped, and offered to help. I could not
have done it without the help of the list and it's members. My first coil, (2 -
10,000 volt, 23 ma orbits) worked great. At first fire up I got 11" arc, upon
further tuning I was able to get 18" streamers. Thanks again to all.

                                        Happy coiling,

                                        Mike