[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Feedback Speed Controls for RSGs, etc.

Just a couple of points:

- using an SCR (not a triac) will limit your motor speed to about 80% (if I
remember well) of its top value.
- every kind of feedback (even your back EMF feeback) is better than open
loop.

Regards

tesla-at-pupman-dot-com on 05.03.99 23:00:15