[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Good Deal? SURE !!

Hi Bob, Reinhard,
                  This caught my eye......

<snip>
> NO, not that I can see. It does have a label that says "Leybold-Heraeus"
> High Voltage Supply.

Leybold is the German firm which manufactured the experimental
demountable trasnformer I've seized to run my coil at work here
(educational you understand ;)  It is an excellent little performer
and I think Leybold's eyes would pop out of their heads if they saw
it running a 4' high coil throwing sparks over four feet (compares
rather well with their benchtop candlestick model :). Being a c-
core type, it has a lot of leakage L so is ideal for running a coil.

    Reinhard, can you get a handle on that company (url, address,
anything?).  I'e like to contact them and find out what they
currently produce and how much it costs.

Thanks,
Malcolm
<snip>