[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: rotery for neons (whats a sink rotery)

    That answers a question that I had. I built a rotary gap with a 1/4 HP 1725
R.P.M. motor using 8 electrodes on a 10" polycarbonate disk. Needless to say it
worked terribly (the safety gap fired more than the coild did) would taking it
down to 4 electrodes solve my problem, or is the 1725 R.P.M. causing a problem
as well?

            Thanks,
                        Jason Zuberer