[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More odds and ends for sale..

    I am moving and have to clean out some of the extra stuff I have, below are
the odds and ends that come to mind that someone might be interested in. These
are
being sold at what I paid for them.

    1 Superior Electric Powerstat Variac, 115V 7.5A  $65.00 +shipping
    1 12lb spool 21 AWG Magnet wire $70.00 +shipping
    Several neon trannies, contact me with your needs.

    Also it is possible that my entire coil, minus Variacs and switch panel,
may
have to be sold for space reasons. Please contact me via E-mail if are
interested,
best reasonable offer basis. The coil can be seen at
http://www.vortexia-dot-com/coil

            Thanks,
                        Jason Zuberer