[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Info about Leybold (was:Re: Good Deal? SURE !!)

Bert,
This is GREAT info! I like the simplicity of this idea because I can
still use everything in the power supply and run it as designed (well,
close enough!). Thanks for the URL's, they are very self-explanatory
although the top URL would not link to graphics.

Thanks for the idea!
Bob