[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Started winding today....

Mike, my secondary is just over 6.5" in diameter with a H/D ratio of 4. This
should make it abour 26 inches long, somewhere around 950 turns with 0.71mm
wire. I have got just past halfway today and it's not looking tooo bad -
although there is a slight ridge on one side where my rolled polystyrene
former has buckled a bit - buut this is maily in the centre of the winding
so I hope it won't promote discharges from the coil....

Alex