[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Small Tesla coil specs

>Original Poster: Ben Ramsey <Ramsey-at-bellsouth-dot-net>
>Hello,
 >   I am looking to build a small Tesla coil so I was wondering if anyone
could
>give me the specs and measurements that will resonate on a relatively small
>coil.
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Ben

I  have recently downloaded two programs that were very informative. One was
teslac.exe and the other was wintesla.exe. Just playing around with these
programs has taught me some basic things that I have not seen mentioned at any
of the many websites I have visited.
Sorry, I don't remember which particular tesla coil ring site that it was. ( I
do remember that he/she used rather fleurocent colors for his text on a dark
background)
Good luck

Rich Sebzda
Your friendly nieghborhood catscan repairman