[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

using an old terminal for solid state tesla??

I have an old wyse 100 data terminal sitting in my back yard - it actually
works, but I don't need it for anything - if someone wants it to use for a
tesla coil driver (use the HV from the flyback), let me know - I figure it's
worth $5 or so.  It should be straight forward move the HV lead from the CRT
to your coil, and to either bypass the HV rectifier or add a HV capacitor
and spark gap.  Or this could drive a plasma sphere, I suppose.

I'm on the west side of Los Angeles, contact me off the list if interested.