[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mains Current Monitoring

I'll track down some data for ferrites (Fair-Rite, Amidon, and Micrometals
would be likely suppliers, by the way), but for silicon steel: 12000 A/m -at-
1.8T, or 4500 A/m -at- 1.5T depending on the kind and form of steel, which
affects the losses: first number for 3.6 W/kg -at- 1 T, the second is for 1.3
W/kg-at-1T (both at 50Hz)

Amidon doesn't have their info on their web site, but they'll fax it to you
if you call them.