[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ISEF display

Greetings,

    I qualified this weekend to go to the 1999 ISEF.  Part of my project
involved a Tesla Coil, so I wanted to build a small one for my display.  I
have built small and large TCs before, but this one will be a little
different than I am used to.  Since putting a grounding rod into the floor is
not an option, is there some way I can do a virtual RF ground?  Also, I'm not
going to have a lot of free time between now and then, so any recommendations
for some really cheap capacitor sources?  I'm going to use a 15 kV 30 ma NST
and a 5.31 nF cap.  Thanks.

Jeremy :-)