From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 1999 6:15 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Rolled PE design question

Original Poster: Chris Tominkson <internetinbox-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I am in the process of building rolled-PE caps and I
thought of something:

What if you took the bottom "sheet" of PE, so that the
roll was stacked like this: Al, PE, AL. Then put a
sheet of insulater in place of the PE sheet just taken
away, so it would go like this: Insulater, Al, PE, Al

Well what I'm getting at is that the only reason for
two PE layers in a rolled cap is so that when you roll
everything up, the two sheets of aluminum don't touch
each other.

So my question is, could you replace the extra PE layer
on the bottom (could be on top) with an insulater?

Thanks in advance, Chris.

===
.....Courtesy of Yahoo! Mail...