[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LDPE Source?

Shipping 4' X 8' LDPE sheets of up to .090" thickness is no problem; it is
just rolled and taped into a 4' by approx 10" dia cylinder. Most of the
supply houses will slit the sheet lengthwise at no charge; if your
capacitor design requires 16" wide dielectric, it is usually best to pay an
additional dollar or two and have them slit the sheet in thirds. The edge
will be straighter than if you try to cut it by hand.

Scott Hanson

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 03/27/99 01:23:09 PM