[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Smooth Toroid?

	Thank you for everyone's help.  I thought that I would just mention that I
indeed did get high temp. aluminum tape, for twice the price of regular with
half the length per roll.  The reason was that I didn't know what I was
looking for, but I later went to my local sears hardware store looking for
similar stuff, and I got the "normal" kind for a better price.  By the way,
the surplus wire was only $7 per roll, and at this point I have no source of
income ( I am 16) which prohibits me from buying too much, although the wire
is tempting.

Thank you again,

Andy