[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: X-Ray Machine Transformer

Dave,
  I hate to tell you this but that 350 Lbs, is probably more like 1500 lbs.
If you multiply it out you have about 62KVA there. My pole pig weighs 485
lbs and it is only a 25KVA trans. I have an X-ray trans, its a 140 Kv unit.
It weighs about 1100 lbs. The looks are deceiving. You might want to salvage
the rectifier and the oil. Those items would be nice to have.

Good Luck,

Paul

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn-dot-com